As a Technical Support Representative, you will be a part of our a dynamic and collaborative team providing an amazing customer experience and generating new sales and sign-ups in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment.
Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights & weekends.
Potential candidates should be excited to shake up a stale industry by providing personalized and helpful support to potential new users interested in leaving their current phone carrier and joining Wing.
- Respond to inbound customer calls and messages via various internal customer relationship management tools (Apps, website chats)
- Express understanding, patience and empathy while working with the customer
- De-escalate customers who call in and help resolve their concerns in a professional manner
- Work cross-functionality with other departments to support the broader goal of delivering an amazing customer experience in the most simple and effective manner
- Ensure all communications are clear, engaging and consistent promoting a culture of learning and collaboration across the entire company
Customer Service Experience - At least one year experience working in a call center environment(preferably in Telco Industry)
Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) Technical Skills - Comfortable learning new software and computer systems - Understands and knows how to use common customer service and information management platforms such as Zendesk, Intercom, Dialpad, Notion (Preferable)
Organizational Skills - Adaptive with the ability to multitask - Strong organizational and time management skills Hardware Requirements - Fast and reliable computer and internet connection Working Hours - Flexible schedule; able to work evenings and weekends
Please send your updated CV and a short audio recording of yourself stating your experience.