We are a leading UK marketing agency seeking to expand our team.
We require several excellent English-speaking tele-researchers to contact large businesses located all over the world and gather email addresses, phone numbers and company information.
The role requires the following skillsets - these are essential to be eligible for this role:
1) Fluent English - the applicant needs to have worked or lived in an English speaking country the UK, USA, Australia etc) for 12 months+.
2) Ability to communicate with switchboard operators and understand what they are being told by these switchboards.
3) Dedicated quiet workspace with good internet, without distractions or background noise.
4) Laptop and headset to make the calls (we will provide a skype account with a worldwide subscription and call credit for all areas).
5) Able to work from 3pm to 11pm Philippine time. This is because you will be calling the UK, Europe, the USA and the Far East.
6) Used to working with excel spreadsheets to record information, with an eye for detail.
7) You will make circa 10-15 call dials per hour (average of 100 dials per 8 hour day).
The pay is $4 per hour, plus a bonus of $1 per mobile or direct extension found.
Full training will be provided and we will guide you in all these tasks.
Ideally, we would like you to work 20-40 hours per week (40 hours per week = $640 per month, plus bonuses for mobile / direct work extensions found).
If this is of interest please apply as soon as possible. The position closes on 21st September.
Director of Viatel Solutions