We are Royal Basketball School has an opening for Planning Manager. We are a high-energy, fast-growing family-owned business that focuses on basketball education. We are an exciting company to work for with an amazing corporate culture.
We expect the Planning Manager to be highly organized, ingenious, tech-savvy, love to research and analyze reports
• Outsource products and suppliers that meet the best pricing, turn around and other agreements to fit the company standard and needs
• Managing and monitoring company documents, products, and equipment
• Merchandise Order tracking and monitoring
• Analyze and arrange local staffing(Gym personnel), schedule and locations capacity to maintain and keep the program well organized
• Communicating with local staff(Gym Personnel) to check their assigned schedule and availability for class sessions and coverage needs
• An IT Related or a similar business-related course.
• Experience in graphic designs (Adobe Apps, Canava or other editing apps)
• Does know the basic fundamentals of basketball (optional but its a plus)
• Experienced in technical and administrative duties
• Strong strategic and negotiation skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in English with good written and verbal communication skills
• Has keen attention to detail
Apply now by submitting your application and updated CV the subject "Your Planning Manager Rockstar"