We are a growing e-commerce company. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, experienced VA to join our Amazon Acquisition Business. The role will revolve around Affiliate Marketing, Adwords, PPC, and SEO.
Experience is a plus but character will be the main determining factor for the role, what we require is a VA that has amazing critical thinking skills, is self-autonomous, and also a Team Player. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company's marketing/social media, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company. We are looking for someone self-motivated and who demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while still being detail-oriented, and able to look at the bigger picture. Someone passionate, inquisitive, and can think both strategically and creatively to produce the best work possible.
It would be a plus if you:
* Were knowledgeable on using Wix, WordPress, Shopify, Clickfunnel, Mailchimp, Sendinblue
* Can do basic creative work
* Willing to learn and be trained
* Facebook ads
* Google SEO and PPC
* Bring proactive ideas to the table. Suggest and apply image improvements
* Have the ability to skillfully develop design concepts and articulate how they meet goals.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team
- Modify marketing efforts based on the availability of resources and opportunities to maximize ROI on existing marketing programs.
- work with our social media team on accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns for maximum open and conversion rates
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and perfect websites/funnels
Training for the position will be provided by us.
To apply you should meet the following requirements:
3+ years experience as a VA working remotely
High level of personal communication
Reading, writing & speaking English at a high level
Skillful with Office Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Hard-working, fast with computers & internet tasks
- Mon-Fri, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Philippine time)
- Fulltime, Work from home/anywhere
- Salary: Php 30,000 – 40,000, negotiable depending on experience and skills
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find a long-term workplace where you can grow your skills and abilities in a meaningful position and supportive environment, email us and we would love to hear from you!
Looking forward to hearing from you!