My name is Jacob - I run a service business (Cleaning and home services) in Adelaide, Australia.
We are offering a part time position, for around 20 hours per week for a Bookkeeper with some Admin, email management and scheduling duties.
We currently use MYOB so previous experience and capabilities with this software is essential.
What you will need to fulfil this role
1. Previous MYOB and bookkeeping experience
2. Current police clearance
3. 20 hours per week available to work on your tasks
4. A friendly and accommodating attitude
5. Great communication skills
6. Time management skills and complet transparency
7. Honesty and integrity
Your weekly tasks would include but not be limited to
1. Manage accounting systems
2. Process invoices, receipts, payments and other financial transactions
3. Manage payroll
4. Prepare financial statements and reports
5. Reconcile accounts and prepare reconciliation reports
6. Manage any loans or debt repayments
7. Calculate GST & prepare and lodge your BAS
8. Prepare forecasts for your business
9. Email management for our accounts email
10. Scheduling assistance using our software Servicem8
Benefits of the job
1. We are flexible with hours - we require 4 hours per day within business hours 9-5:30pm (Central time Australia)
2. Up to $400 USD per month for the right candidate.
3. Great work culture with flexibility
You are welcome to respond through VirtualStaff portal,
Please let me know of any further questions or informati0n that you require,
Looking forward to hearing back from you,