The Company is based in Singapore and is called The Umonics Method.
Salary: USD$600 a month.
24 months Contract: USD$14400
Work: Mondays to Saturdays from 8am to 6pm.
1. Degree in Early Childhood Education
2. Masters in Early Childhood Education is a Plus
3. At Least 5 Years in Early Childhood Education
1. Plan, supervise and deliver the program in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks, and philosophy of The Umonics Method.
2. Prepare and implement the programs and age-appropriate teaching aids.
3. Keep accurate records of children’s progress and address the children's educational and developmental needs individually.
4. Complete the progress reports of the children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for every child.
5. Communicate with parents online via the Connection Book at least once a week, weekly team newsletters and conferences.
6. Meet the parents online to address any concerns.
7. Train, guide supervise teachers.
8. Be familiarized with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
If interested, kindly send resume and answers to the question below at jovelyn at umonics. sg:
1. What are your full computer specs? (only 12GB Ram and above. For those without 12GB RAM, must be willing to upgrade when signed on)
2. What is your current internet speed (Only 30MBps and above)
3. Do you have a laptop or desktop that you can dedicate fully to this job? This is Vital.
4. Are you working full-time or part-time? (We are currently only looking for full-time employees for this position) We are only looking for employees that can dedicate the next 24 months to this job.