A small law firm is seeking an administrative assistant to join its growing team.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
• Conduct weekly bookkeeping on Quickbooks online.
• Itemize the transactions in the correct sections for bookkeeping. Proficiency in Excel and MsWord required.
• Fill out CRM (client resource management) software with information on all potential clients who have contacted the firm.
• Generate monthly invoices from our online portal.
• Email monthly invoices to the clients.
• Send reminder emails to the client of any outstanding payments.
• Charge payments through the online payment portal
• Post social media posts on and Google My Business (content will be provided but the candidate will have to post)
• Publish monthly newsletters to clients through Constant Contact (content will be provided). Some designing will be needed to be done on Constant Contact.
• Add contact information for people into the newsletter list on Constant Contact
This is a part-time position that will turn to full-time in the future. We are seeking to fill this position within 1 week.
Please email your 1) resume and 2) a short video of yourself describing why you are a good fit for this position. *** Applicants will only be considered who meet both these requirements.***