We are looking for Power BI / AWS Quicksight Specialist with 3-5 years of experience who can fulfill the following criteria. He/She will be responsible for END TO END BI & Visualization solutions development and projects delivery across multiple clients. Also would be supporting in consulting engagement and should be able to articulate and architect the solution effectively to bring-in the values which data analytics & visualization solution can deliver.
Our ideal candidate is one who’s synergetic, proactive self-starter who is able to carry out and communicate status and roadblocks using our project tools to ensure deliverables and deadlines are met in our customer driven project environments.
The person will be required to:
• Drive the development and analysis of data, reporting automation, Dash boarding, and business intelligence programs.
• Ability to manage high volume and high complexity projects across multiple delivery location in virtual environment with excellent client communication skills
• Highly competent technically with significant, hands-on expertise in technical architecture and delivery of data visualization and Analytics solution
• Conduct business due-diligence activities to identify analytics led opportunities for transforming business
• Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data leveraging rigorous project management discipline to ensure the highest possible quality of delivery while managing team capacity
Required Skills and Experience
• Mastery in dashboard development in at least one of the visualization tool Power BI, AWS Quicksight
• Mastery in admin activities for supporting refresh of dashboards
• He/she should have solid understanding of ETL tools, SQL & PL SQL
• Must have worked on at least one of the database MySql, Postgres, DynamoDB, AWS Redshift
• Have been end to end implemented the BI & Reporting solution
• Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to work as a consultant
• Mentor team members in the area of BI and Visualization and provide guidance as necessary
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
• 3+ Years of work experience
• Please send a screenshot from BI Editor of previous work done.
• Must be willing to work fulltime: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 (New York Timezone)