Who we are
Soul Sanity act as your mental health gym providing online activities, classes and support from qualified psychotherapists encouraging individuals to focus on improving their mental health from the comfort of their own home.
The platform offers a range of online sessions that are scientifically proven to relieve stress and anxiety, improve mindfulness and encourage the release of “feel good” hormones.
• Mindfulness – To relax the senses, reset and unwind
• Art for Art's Sake – Finding new ways to express creativity
• Mastermind - Focus on learning new skills from languages to chess
• Kid's Corner – Fun and educational activities to enjoy with children
• Food Glorious Food – Connecting through the power of food
• Musical Genius – Mood-boosting music sessions
• Garden Life – Connecting with nature in our own back garden
• Tender, Love & Care (TLC) – Online support from qualified psychotherapists
About the role
Soul Sanity are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to work with us on our unique web platform which acts as your mental health gym.
You will be working with a start-up team, assisting with the scale up of sessions listed on the platform.
4 week internship (applicant will need to have their own laptop and strong wifi connection).
4pm PHT start time - 8 hour day including 1 hour break.
Up to 250 GBP / approx. 17,000 Philippine peso (weekly payment possible).
Ideal work dates: Monday 22nd November - Friday 17th December.
How to apply
If you think you've seen the role for you, please send us your CV with a short covering letter! :)