We are looking for a Jr. WordPress developer who can manage and work alongside with our team. We are dedicated learning platform that educates our clients on the financial system. We have over 15 employees currently working remotely for us with an amazing team bonding experience. We have won various of state awards including from a governor of Colorado.
We are committed to providing modern solutions to help our clients achieve success in the digital age. As a member of our team, you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas to the direction of our company and will have the opportunity to grow your position as our company evolves.
This is a full-time, long-term position with a very talented web design and marketing agency. Please do not apply if you are only looking to take on one-off projects.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is:
- Technically and personally awesome
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Creative & has a good sense of humor
- Flexible & proactive
- A motivated self-starter, always aiming to accomplish their goals
TEAM DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
** Meet weekly / monthly conversion and optimization goals
** Participate in weekly marketing team meetings and others as needed during office hours
** Collaborate with the Launch Manager and the team on funnel strategy to ensure optimization and conversion goals are achieved, and high performance is maintained with increasing traffic
** Work within a fast-paced environment where timeliness, accuracy, and quality of results are prioritized
** Provide leadership to the growing development team, including advising leadership on the technology and manpower needed to achieve our outcomes, scoping and managing development and server projects, providing accountability for quality and timeliness of work, and developing team members to support our efforts
Programs You Must Know How To use:
Compensation, Benefits & Hours:
Please send />
with the Subject: I am Interested in TBP:: Jr WordPress Front End Developer / Designer
2) In the body of the email, the first sentence should be: I am Interested in TBP:: Jr WordPress Front End Developer / Designer
3) Then, please share a couple of paragraphs describing why you'd be good for this position
4) Please attach your resume and portfolio (Please attach websites you’ve developed, built, helped)
We look forward to hearing from you!