We are looking for a talented and energetic Real Estate Assistant to fill a dynamic role with Knight Nash Group, real estate broker of Village Premier Collection. Assisting in day-to-day routine tasks such as doing research on the properties, scheduling the showings, maintaining daily contact with the clients, maintaining a customer database and overseeing agent productivity, etc.
Are you detail oriented and love systems and checklists? Are you a polished professional with 2+ years of administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment? Do you have an appreciation for technology and embrace the opportunity to learn more about the real estate industry? If you are seeking to be a long-term member of our team and hope to grow with the expansion of the team, then this is the job for you!
A Day in the Life
This is a multi-dimensional role for someone who has an eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You will support Rashar Knight while providing a concierge-level of service to clients and calling potential recruits to set up appointments in Rashar's calendar. On any given day, you’ll be expected to liaise with various vendors, the transaction coordinator, and serve as the gatekeeper. From scheduling photography and staging to maintaining showings and providing clients with agent feedback, you’ll have your hands in every part of the business. You will act as the key contact for clients and will provide them with notoriously impeccable service – time and time again.
- Answer emails and phone calls from customers
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain & organizes managers schedule/calendar
- Make cold calls to generate leads from a provided spreadsheet.
- Customer follow-up
- Manage the social media handles and upload property photos and engage audience.
-Constantly research for new leads and maintain database for the same.
-Update your customer database with notes on leads.
Preferred experience and knowledge:
- 1+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment wearing multiple hats; if you have residential real estate experience and have supported others in this capacity, it is a plus.
- Calling potential recruits to set up appointments for Rashar
- Follow up to confirm appointments within 1 hour before scheduled time.
- Organizing Calendar and client speadsheet.
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract with incentives.