This job requires working from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM Central Standard Time in the United States (Texas Time). The work requires critical deadlines to be met which basically involves locating pricing so the company can submit proposals, bids, supplies to various Entities for business. The work is not difficult, just time consuming and needs to be completed by a deadline in the hours we operate in the US. It is imperative that the VA understands, speaks and write English.
Below is a somewhat list of duties, others will come while growing the business. This company is not opposed of paying bonuses $$ when a Contract we bid pays off.
We are hopeful with a motivated VA, we can acquire numerous Contracts. You will be working directly with the President and Vice President.
1. Checking emails and answering emails
2. Check out / recreate an existing Affirmative Action Plan
3. Keep our Website up to date.
4. Preparing a proposal from Statement of Work if needed for bidding on projects
5. Find Manufacturers that will give us the wholesale price or lower.(main emphasis of the work involved).
5A Be able to take a Statement of Work and locate the items and acquire price for drop shipments
6. Form a Capability Statement from the information we furnish.
7. Cities - Fort Worth and Dallas - find where we can buy food/feed to sell to the cities and have this dropped shipped.
8. Create and establish a catalog of items for us to refer to
9. Assist in registering the company for various sites.
10 Be available to do the work on short notice and be available during business hours (Central time zone)
11) Be able to speak good English and have an understanding of what is requested by the owners of the company.