I am looking to hire a part-time admin assistant who either has experience in or is wiling to be trained on content editing (video, images, and blog posts) and publishing on social media and wordpress.
This is the primary job responsibility but will likely evolve into a full-time role and more responsibilities such as: email management, social influencer, podcast, publication, media outreach, community moderation, etc. However, immediate needs for the job are part-time and content editing (video, images, and blog posts), and publishing on social media and wordpress.
I am looking for someone that is committed, detail oriented, is willing to grow and expand their comfort zone, and has a positive attitude.
These are more specific details about the job:
-Working hours: initally about 15-20 hours. Overtime this will evolve into a full-time role (no specific timeline on when this will turn into a full-time role. Definitely not within the next 6 months though.
-Timezone: I am based in New York, Eastern Time Zone. You of course don't need to be based in the eastern time zone but I do need someone who is willing to deliver projects and tasks according to the timelines requested. We can discuss this in further detail if you are a good fit for this job.
-Salary payment dates: Weekly on Fridays.
1) Attention to detail (this is very important)
2) Savvy with social media and technology (as in using online tools, softwares, etc)
3) Fluent english speaking and writing
4) Writing (you don't need to be advanced in copy writing, but you do need to be able to take my video and written content and repurpose it into various content pieces online such as instagram and facebook captions, YouTube descriptions, blog posts, Instagram stories, turn them into quotes, etc.)
5) Communication (willing to openly dicuss things with me as they come up)
Willing to learn these skills: video editing, social media marketing, marketing funnels setup and design, social community management (responding to comments, questions, faciliating discussion, approving members, etc).
Ultimately, I am looking to work with someone who has an open mind and is willing to learn, grow, and develop a long term working relationship as I continue to grow my own consulting/coaching business.
If you fit the job description and are available to work now, please send me a message and we will schedule a skype interview as a next step in the hiring process.