We are an Australian tech company specialising in photo editing, virtual staging, floor plans and 3D renders for the real estate market.
The primary role of this position is to quality check a large volume of images that have been rendered in 3D, particularly virtually staged images.
You must have:
- Suitable qualification in Interior Design; 3D modelling; or Architecture
- Expert knowledge of 3ds MAX and PhotoShop
- Practical experience completing virtual staging and/or render projects
- An eye for interior design
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions to the “T”
- The ability to meet, and work to deadlines
Ideally, you will have a minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, or be a senior 3D artist wanting to take the next step in your career.
This is a full-time contract role. You must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday, 8 hours per day. This is a home-based (remote) role, so you MUST have your own computer, software, stable and fast internet,email and skype.
You will be required to complete testing for this position (combination of practical and quality control)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please provide your CV and a cover letter.