Your job scope: Execute all sourcing activities such as vacancy intake, sourcing, screening and submitting to clients.
Main focus is candidate and operational/delivery client perspective. Your main accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Being responsible for proactively seeking to identify entry to senior level talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches.
• You will quickly analyse social data and resumes to engage qualified candidates.
• You will be responsible for market and talent research ascertaining likely sourcing opportunities for well-matched candidates and complete detailed Master Sourcing Plans.
• If a short listing assignment is undertaken you will conduct first level interviews to determine if there is a match to the client needs.
• A tenacious knack to quickly execute research techniques and a determination to uncover hidden online information is essential for success.
• The ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity to identify leads and engage people online and over the phone is vital.
• This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues and assemble and execute appropriate sourcing methods to produce quality candidates for our clients. Who are we looking for?
• Has 3-5 years relevant experience in similar role
• Knowledge of social media and social networking sites.
• Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple requisition assignments across 1 or more industry sectors
• Demonstrated evidence of solid time management and organisational skills
• Customer service focus and ability to maintain courteous and professional working relationships
Previous experience on Linkedin Recruiter is a MUST (Testing may be required)
Strong Internet Connection is also require, as you would be working from home
Please also include your expected salary
Please contact Gary Phillips for more information