Leopard Project Controls, a small company in Northern Virginia, provides project controls services to general contractors and project owners in the United States. We are looking for content contributors to assist our team with technical content development, focusing on Primavera P6 Scheduling, project schedule control, cost control, and risk management.
- Be familiar with construction processes
- Have good knowledge of construction management, project controls, scheduling, estimation
- Have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in construction/engineering
- Have excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Construction Management content development with a focus on project controls
- Technical writing