We are looking for a trustworthy experienced Wordpress Web Designer with a decent working knowledge of SEO and linkbuilding.
We are looking for someone who feels comfortable speaking a high level of English with good customer service skills.
You must be someone who works quickly whilst maintaining a high level of work and who is super friendly and easy to talk to. We are a friendly modern business and we like to put our clients at ease when talking with them.
Here is an overview of your roles and responsibilities:
- Web Design
- Content Management
- Hosting Support
- SEO including link-building
- SEO strategies, creating and translating reports for clients
- First contact after SEO Audits
- Responding to client enquiries
- Basic logo design
- Basic web graphic design
- Technical Support
- Monthly Updates
- Website Changes
- Project management
- Weekly meetings with the director/manager
- Support our marketing team
- Linkbuilding and SEO for company website
- Adding new websites to Portfolio section of website
- Sales (10-20% recurring commission) - Optional
- Customer Service/Support
- Creating, managing and editing products
- Time-management and scheduling
- Reviewing and interpreting briefs
- Managing Newsletters
Some training will be given to the right applicant.
40 hours per week - Working hours to align with business needs however there is the option to work more standard hours. eg. Mon-Friday 0900-1700 if you are the perfect fit for us.
Salary is $400 per month but we will increase that as the workload increases and you start leading a team. We imagine this will rise to $600-$800 within 6-12 months.
It is also important to us that you have a passion for environmental protection. We are a for good company and use our business to fund reforestation projects around the world so we need someone who believes in our mission as much as we do.