The E-commerce Manager is responsible for supporting site operations, including digital merchandising and marketing for brands. This role will work closely with the planning and marketing teams as well as with a number of vendors to create outstanding customer experiences on our digital flagship.
● Developing eCommerce sites on the Shopify platform.
● Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all product and content launches with thorough testing.
● Assist in product presentation and customer experience enhancements to ensure best-in-class experience across all devices.
● Collaborate with Brand, Merchandising and Marketing teams on site content and merchandising
● Maintains product catalog and makes all necessary additions/changes to product information.
● Research competitive landscape with recaps on opportunities.
● Developing custom Shopify themes.
● Integrating third-party and platform supported apps on the site.
● Setting up payment integration, shipping methods and taxes on Shopify platform.
● Page speed optimization of Shopify sites.
● Implementing SEO best practices in Shopify site.
● Create responsive website designs.
● Recommend products for ad creation
● Monitor opt-ins, transactions, sales and consumer experience
● Create reports on transactions, customer experience, site data/insights, and trends
● Working under tight deadlines.
● Handling multiple projects at the same time.
● Producing high quality work with a strong focus on detail.
● A minimum of 1 year experience in Shopify.
● Shopify Certification (Preferred)
● An expertise in Shopify theme development and customization.
● A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques.
● Understanding of content management tools and site analytics technologies.
● MS Office, strong Excel skills required.
● Great attention to detail and highly organized.
● A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
● Proven ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
● Excellent written and spoken English.
● The ability to adapt to the environment.
● The availability to work 9:30am to 6:30pm