We are in urgent need of someone who is an A player. Someone who is dependable on top of things. A good communicator, great with operations, project and client management. Someone who has a fastidious attention to detail and isn't to keep others accountable
With this role, you will be required to work full time, following Australian Timezone (AEDT). We need someone who has at least 5 years of relevant working experience with Biz operations management, Project Management, or service management. BPO experience is a plus!
If you believe you have what it takes for this role, please apply, attach your resume, and prove to us why you are the right person for the job.
A. Strong organizational skills, able to determine project essentials (scope, budget, timelines)
B. Develops and manages project budgets, schedules, and timelines. Understands the impact of a project to the overall business
C. Excellent communicator to all stakeholders in both written and verbal formats
D. Sound decision maker – able to structure all relevant information impacting the project.
E. Problem Solver – can foresee scenarios and can formulate solutions before any issue arise
F. Outstanding team management, one who can inspire the team, Mitigates and resolves conflicts, delegates appropriately and leads by example.
1. Excellent spoken and written English
2. Proficient in correspondence, managing email and calendar, scheduling meetings and conferences
3. Comfortable in making and taking calls
4. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Powerpoint and ideally Notion
5. Good organizational skills and able to adapt a working system to manage files, contacts, and resources.
6. Ability to do basic graphic editing.
7. Strong organizational skills, able to determine project essentials (scope, budget, timelines)
8. Develops and manages project budgets, schedules, and timelines. Understands the impact of a project to the overall business
9. Excellent communicator to all stakeholders in both written and verbal formats
10. Sound decision maker – able to structure all relevant information impacting the project.
11. Problem Solver – can foresee scenarios and can formulate solutions before any issue arises
12. Outstanding team management, one who can inspire the team, mitigates and resolves conflicts, delegates appropriately and leads by example.
13. Tech Savvy, willing to learn new things and continuously explore areas of improvement to scale the business.
14. Ability to use tools such as ActiveCampaign, GSuite, Notion
Project Scope, Budget and Time Lines based on the client’s requirement
2. Determine & Coordinate required manpower & skills suitable for the project
3. Communicate and delegate task effectively to the project team
4. Regularly Report Progress, Milestone, and Issues to stakeholders
-Manage CEO (and potentially other team members) inbox and respond to emails that are urgent
-Manage your own assigned email inbox
-Task Management within emails
-Manage and create folders/rules within emails for CEO
Management of System
-File System - Manage Files on Cloud Drives
-Manage Collaboration & Communication Apps (Slack, Notion)
-Data Entry & Research
-Follow up outstanding invoices for collection
-Apps & Software – Ensuring accounts of paid applications are updated
-MOM - Record, Log or Note Meeting Proceedings (Minutes of Meeting)
-Transcribe Recording to report writing or minutes/actions
-Actual scheduling and conduct of meetings
-Report on Status of KPIs
-Day to day task and administration management
-Ability to do research on google
-Basic graphic design knowledge to put together presentation packs (eg. powerpoint and/or adobe)
-Ability to collate and present information in an easy to read format
-Excellent English verbal and written skills
Files and Archives Administration
-Management and Recordkeeping of files and assets repository - google drive
Optional but Desirable
-Basic account knowledge
-Xero management of project books
-Social media management
Rate will highly depend on Experience and Expertise.
This is a long term role. and as the business grows, your monthly salary grows as well through frequent bonuses payouts and benefits.
To apply for this role, please send through a recorded video saying why you are the best candidate for the role. Applications without a video will not be accepted