We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. Spend time monitoring WordPress web applications to make sure they are online, working correctly, and loading quickly. They respond to error codes and troubleshoot problems.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
We are a company that appreciates their team members and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
• A Bachelor Degree preferred
• At least 1 year experience as a wordpress developer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Highly organized, great attention to detail, punctual and reliable.
• Excellent time management skills
• Portfolio of past projects