• Instructor Senior Analyst Deliver high-quality training to audiences using a variety of media types. Provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders. Maintain the highest level of expertise in the area of specialty and interact with subject matter experts in new course development. Monitor the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes, including classroom, courseware/curriculum and instructor readiness, and prepare internal faculty members to conduct sessions, provide leadership to execute the organization’s people strategy; implements training projects and activities and manages small teams and/or work efforts for the client.
• Instructor Analyst Manage the day to day operations. Measure and report SLAs, KPIs and Metrics. Establish a good working structure to support the stability of the team. Play an active role in continuous improvement projects which will help to promote a sustainable and optimize process. Define and implement the team goals and objectives. One-One discussion with team members and planning their career paths and conduct annual performance appraisal interviews with direct reports.
Deliver high-quality training to audiences using a variety of media types, provide course and learner feedback to key stakeholders, maintain the highest level of expertise in the area of specialty and interact with subject matter experts in new course development, monitor the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes, including classroom, courseware/curriculum and instructor readiness, and prepare internal faculty members to conduct sessions.
• Learning Advisory Analyst/Health Admin Advisory Analyst (August 2015 – March 2016) Combine analytics, technology, domain and industry expertise to deliver client business value. Drive to impact revenues, operating cost savings, working capital reductions etc. Conceptualize and propose solutions using existing data and tools to enable business decisions through insights, to reduce risk for clients. Track business environment, industry changes, client strategies to initiate, drive and deliver on value initiatives for service delivered. American Health Insurance Plan - Healthcare Management: An Introduction (AHM250) Certified.
• Trainer- Vendor Certified Lead Trainer (5th floor CDC3 Tecci Park Chennai India Facilitates training programs that include product training, company background and industry policies Deliver assigned training class based on the Operational Training ramp plan and ensure end to end process execution and management (New Hire Training, Cross Training, Up-skilling, Training Intervention, New Product/Policy Roll Out, Continuing Education or Vitality Training.)
• Subject Matter Expert/Operations Support Assess completeness and accuracy of data, resolve issues based on acquired learnings and tools and escalate issues on a timely basis. Track and monitor inventory load based on volume and complexity and distribute/prioritize accordingly. Serve as first level of escalation for resolving simple to medium complexity issues. Provide quality, coaching and training support. Attend client calls as needed and assist Team Leads for related-administrative task. Ensure that individual, team-specific and site-wide metrics are achieved.
• Quality Auditor/Internal Auditor Ensures that the team complies with standard policies and procedures by auditing random samples of associates work, issues error notifications, escalates substandard procedures to respective supervisors and provides feedback to address the issue.
• Transaction Processing Representative Responsible for the completion of straightforward and stand-alone tasks with possibly high-volume transactions following predefined procedures, more specifically, primary role focuses on performing data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools, applying knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving non-standard and standard issues.