- Has experience with Customer service since 2010. Also has experience as a Learning Specialist in Training new hires and employees.
- Supporting and training new hires for the development and improvement of the individual and the client. Superior people skills during coaching and teaching. Using different strategies to make learning more exciting and interesting. Energetic and reliable.
- An experienced expert supporting new hires during training, transition and post-transition to ensure calibration and correct product knowledge. With extensive knowledge and positive perception. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Outgoing and driven.
- Consistently meets and exceed goals, and metrics. Maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals. Committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy, patience and professionalism.
- effective at providing quality instruction and fostering a positive learning perspective to students.
- with expertise in demonstrating good values to children ages 3-12 years old.
- with precise and rapid ordering processing skills. Hardworking and focused on proving excellent customer service.
successful in consistently delivering the highest quality service. Fast worker and learner who always goes extra mile to keep customers happy. Friendly and efficient with in-depth knowledge. Versed in customer service and food preparation.
• Active Listening skills and strong organizational skills
• Energetic work attitude and adaptive team player
• Customer Service Expert and service solutions expert
• Telecommunication skills and Telephone inquiries specialists
• Positive attitude and natural leader
• Worked with the company and diligently completed all assigned tasks, working overtime as needed. Was sent to different sites of the company to launch an account.
• Exceeded corporate target for customer, client and management satisfactions.
• Named “Outstanding Woman of the Year” – Violet Richardson Sorority International in 2009.
• Demonstrating strong communication skills through Oratorical Competitions, Essay Writing contest, Campus Journalism etc.
• Attended Seminars, Conferences, Trainings too many too count since grade school until college.