My skills are the following but not limited to what I can do:
Virtual Assistant Side:
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
- Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel arrangements for clients or for myself if needed a face to face appointment
- Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials
- Set up appointments and build rapport with my clients
- Send out requested information to customers
- Handle client inquiries by phone, e-mail and live chat support
- Specialized Internet research; Market research
- Industry knowledge in technology, financial services, law or health care
- Drive and determination to see clients succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team and also lead a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of business operation, including budgeting, creating business and marketing plans, contracts and agreements and time management
- Willingness to admit and correct mistakes
- Good organizational skills
- Good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- I make sure I exceed the goals
I am never late or absent for work
Property Management side:
- I take care of messages with very minimal response rates
- I take care of the calendar management for cleaning
- I coordinate with ground support for any issue/s that arise
- I take care of scheduled messages for check in and check out
- I make sure that rules are being complied with especially with smoking
- I take care of billing issues too and give discounts when needed depending on which season we're in
- I am never absent or late at clocking in and working
- I set up listings in platforms such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, HomeAway, 9flats, Wimdu and many more.
- I take care of prices using smart pricing and PriceLabs.
- I make sure calendars (iCals) are synced to prevent over-bookings.
- I know how to use Guesty and put up properties on it.