I hold a Licentiate in Sacred Theology from Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University and am very active at present giving lectures on Bible Study, Apologetics classes, Catechism, and Spirit Empowerment Seminar in The Lord’s Flock Charismatic Community. I also taught Introduction to Scriptures, Synoptic Gospels, and Greek New Testament in the Regional Theology Seminary in Lucena City from 2008-2013. I also taught Music for five years in the Philippines and for one year in an International Bilingual School in Hanoi, Vietnam.
My other skills include the following:
• Good in oral and written English and Filipino
• General transcription
• Plays piano, guitar and bamboo flute, a good singer
• Forms and conducts choir groups
• Composes both secular and religious songs
• Loves books and with a personal library since 2001
• Writer and editor-in-chief (in college days and post-graduate studies) of four different school publications: Flos Carmeli, The Aloysian Pen, Ang Tigmamanukin, and Ang Tigbi
• Interesting speaker and radio anchor
• Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Prezi, Bibleworks, Finale, MuseScore, Express Scribe, Padlet, Edumate, Google Classroom, Quizlet and Pinnacle.