Well Experienced E-commerce/Amazon Chief Operating Officer
6 years - Business Management | 6 years - E-Commerce Management
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and Management
A well-experienced e-commerce Chief Operations Officer / Operations Manager / Project Manager / Human Resource Manager / Supervisor with almost 13 years of experience.
Capable of screening, interviewing, hiring, monitoring, training, and managing more than 50 employees.
1) Sales performance monitoring: Sales projection, monitoring of profit, sales per day, unit session percentage, and margins.
2) Advertising & Campaigns: PPC Optimization, Keyword, and bids improvement, Monitoring of ACoS, budget, and keyword improvement.
3) Reviews and Feedbacks: Responding to product reviews and seller feedback in a professional and timely manner - attending to buyer concerns.
4) Inventory: Calculating the order quantity, sales per day, maintaining a good number of stocks, monitoring the shipments, editing and uploading flat files.
5) Ranking of products: Monitoring the BSR, improving listings, product details, and descriptions.
6) Product Photography/Videography: I have a photography/videography team who can improve your current product photos - High-definition images, videos, props, studio, and professional models. (Samples available upon request)
7) Quality Control: Contacting, communicating, and requesting samples from manufacturers and making sure that every product is of good quality - especially the logo printing.
8) Listings: Monitoring and checking all listings if there are hijackers and negative reviews visible on the main page.
9) Customer Service: Making sure that all the buyer messages and product reviews are attended to and responded in a professional and manner.
10) Reporting: Providing daily reports and creating Standard Operating Procedures.
11) Social Media, E-commerce, and E-mail Marketing: Creating and scheduling social media posts, creating campaigns and promotions, scheduling e-mail promotions, and e-mail list management.
12) Management: Training and monitoring the progress and KPI of all employees.
13) Sales Funnels: Creating and developing sales and marketing funnels for a specific e-commerce channel (Clickfunnels/Zonpages/Manychat).
14) Social Media: Tracking the right audiences and targets for a specific country and monitoring the engagements regularly. Creating Manychat sequences, campaigns, and broadcasts.
15) Promotions: Running promotions, campaigns, and contests inside and outside Amazon and Shopify (Internal and external promotions).
16) Reimbursements: Processing sales report from Amazon and submitting a case to Amazon for reimbursement processing (Lost and Damaged Inventory)
17) Graphics Designing/Image Editing: Creating infographics, editing/optimizing product images, creating social media images for posts and ads, creating enhanced brand contents and storefronts, finding/editing stock images. (Photoshop and Lightroom), & Creating basic product video/slideshow.
E-commerce - Private Labeling - FBA - Amazon Seller Central - Shopify - Walmart - NewEgg - eBay - Etsy - Faire - Wish - Kickstarter - Digital Marketing - Sourcing - Advertising - Customer Service - Manufacturing - Logistics - Shipping monitoring - Quality Control - Travel and Tourism - BPO - Financial and Accounting Department - Sales (Inbound and Outbound) - Marketing Department - Human Resources - Business Management
Websites, Systems, Programs, and Software used:
Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Launchpad, Shopify, Walmart, eBay, NewEgg, Jet, Etsy, Kickstarter, Sellics, Cashcowpro, Seller Legend, Feedback Genius, Helium10, Merchbee, Merchantwords, Manychat, Helloprofit, AMZTracker, Mailchimp, Zonblast, Zonpages, Zonwords, Clickfunnels, OneCode, Klaviyo, Aweber, ActiveCampaign, AdEspresso, Upviral, Skubana, ShipStation, Flexport, Lioncow, AMZFire, JungleScout, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Zendesk, Slack, Skype, Asana, Evernote, Sweetprocess, Dropbox, Google Drive, Sheet, Docs, HarvestApp, Voxer, RingCentral, Open Office, FBA Product Calculator, Global Distribution System (GDS) Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre ClientBase, Infusionsoft, Mobit, MLS Spin, Service Monster, Wunderlist, AFG Flex, Realtylog, CRAA Vedacheck, Zoho Projects, Hootesuite, Ninja VoiP system, Zoiper, Messenger, Pidgin, Cpanel, One Panel, Digital Pacific, Crazy Domains, Site5, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Paypal, Upwork, Onlinejobs, Fiver, 99designs, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Magento, Facebook Pixels, Instamate, Ecommasters, Managebystats, Flock, Designpickle, Splitly, Forecastly, Leadpages, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, Canva, Design Pickle, iStock Photos, Deposit Photos, HubSpot, BambooHR, Process Street, Sweet Process, Zipify Pages, Zipify One Click Upsell, Fiverr, Clickup, Quartile,
E-commerce Mentors, courses taken, and groups:
Paul Miller, Ben Cummings, Ezra Firestone, Brian Johnson, Ecom Masters, Manuel Suarez Training (Facebook Masters Training), Trey Lewellen (Reactive Funnels Training), Zonsquad, Sponsored Products Academy, PPC Scope, Tribe, Private label Podcast, Messenger Bot University, Northbound Academy Group, Brand Owners by Sixleaf, Amazon FBA Titans
Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
A computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Proven relationship-builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills.
A goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high-performance standards.
A personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
A seasoned professional whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas.
Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success. Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent work record.
Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude.
A conscientious go-getter who is highly organized, dedicated, and committed to professionalism.
A confident, hard-working employee who is committed to achieving excellence.
Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information - I am happy to answer all your queries!
Thanks, and have a wonderful day ahead!