GOODYEAR BUSINESS SERVICES
RTR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST Australia - Earthmover — April 2018 – Present
• Ensure accuracy of the general ledger - tasks include preparation of intermediate to complex manual journal entries, execution of closing tasks, and preparation and distribution of various periodic reports. • Perform regular clearing of GL accounts. • Prepare periodic balance sheet account reconciliation. • Investigate reconciling items and prepare appropriate action plans. • Perform banking transactions (manual bank statement upload, clearing of bank clearing accounts and month end bank reconciliation). • Prepare and submit periodic financial and regulatory reports needed by the management for statutory reporting and decision making. • Assist in the periodic audit both internal (SOX testing, IA audit) and external (PWC audit). • Update the standard operating procedure (SOP) regularly or as the need arises and ensure that the details in the SOP are updated and accurate. • Provide accounting support to local business partners and other non-finance departments. • Communicate continuously with various stakeholders in business and respond on a timely manner to management queries in relation to actual results. • Lead Post-close meeting together with the local and other finance departments. • Assist junior members of the team. • Assist Accounts Payable team in posting of invoices.
SALES AND MARKETING – RETAIL ACCOUNTANT Australia and New Zealand — June 2016 - March 2018
• Ensure accuracy of the General Ledger for Sales and Marketing related Cost Centers
• Coordinate and review all Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and distribute various reporting for Sales and Marketing Management • Do necessary P&L analysis and investigate on any big variances
• Responsible for calculation of incentives and other ad hoc reporting/analysis as required
SPI TECHNOLOGIES INC.
GENERAL ACCOUNTANT Taxation — April 2014 – November 2015
Responsibilities: • Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Local Tax Compliance Preparation • Tax Closing Entry Preparation • Tax Computation and Fringe Benefit Tax Preparation • PEZA/NSO Report Preparation • Interaction with different Government Institutions • Other Reports needed by the BIR (LOA)
IBM GLOBAL PROCESS SERVICES INC.
BALANCE SHEET RECONCILIATION ASSOCIATE February 2013 – April 2014
Responsibilities: • Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation • Monthly Forecast/Aging Report Preparation • Journal Entry Preparation and Open Item Clearing • Issue Resolution
ASSOCIATE TRAVEL & EXPENSE PRACTITIONER June 2012 – January 2013
Responsibilities: • Expense Report Processing • Auditing of receipts • Prepayment validation • Tracking, Filing and Retrieval of Expense Report
CYMPLE BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL INC.
OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING STAFF May 2010 – April 2012
Responsibilities: • Financial Statement Preparation • Preparation of Financial Statement Analysis • Sales Invoice/Voucher Preparation • Cash Receipts Voucher Preparation • Bank Reconciliation