Virtual Assistant with high Customer Service skill
Employment Type: Full Time
Public ID Verified
Send a message
Sutherland- Technical Support for AT&T
• I managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of AT&T customers.
• I also learned how to troubleshoot and make adjustments to correct potential phone, TV and internet problems.
• I was able to handle bills and payments to plan changes and upgrades.
• I made appointments for a Tech visit.
• I was also consistent in rankings for monthly metrics, call duration and customer satisfaction.
Alorica- Technical Support and Sales for T-mobile
• I assisted a lot of customers with concerns and questions about their account , devices and services.
• I offered services and products that would benefit the customer in using their phone with T-mobile.
• My favorite part was to build rapport with tenured customers by acknowledging their loyalty as customers and showing concern for their questions no matter how long they have been a customer.
• I was also able to answer and provide knowledge about their account, plan, device, due date and monthly charge.
• I offered additional services that would add to their use and enjoyment of T-mobile services and devices.
51talk- ESL teacher
• Taught 15+ classes in a day with different level of students (beginner, intermediate and advanced learners)
• With the advanced technology, I was able to develop interactive teaching materials.
• As a teacher, I gave advices and encouragement to students on how to improve their English proficiency.
• I possessed the ability to work with students individually to increase language development.
Renunkahonwittayanukul School- English Teacher in Thailand
• I am proficient in developing activities, tools (Google Suite and Microsoft Office), lesson plans and methods to help students learn English in different and unique ways
• I am also very skilled at managing a large number of students in a classroom to ensure effective learning
• I was able to organize various events and activities to help the students improve their English conversationally
• One of my greatest achievements working as an English teacher was to win the 1st place of Skit Competition (Provincial Division) and 1st runner up overall North Eastern Thailand
• I joined a Video Ad competition for Songkran Festival and got the 3rd place out of 13 schools all over Thailand
Admin & Office (Virtual Assistant)
Customer Service and Admin Support
The Ultimate Salary Guide For Hiring Filipino Virtual Assistants _____
How much should you pay your Filipino virtual assistant? Download our free ultimate salary guide for hiring virtual staff in the Philippines