1. November 2016 to December 2017 Dresser-Rand, A Siemens Business
Position Title (Level) : Buyer Specialization : Purchasing Industry : Oil and Gas
Work Description: 1. Request for Quotation • Receives approved requisitions from Operations • Identifies appropriate suppliers • Sends RFQs • Expedites responses • Reviews quotes to ensure basic compliance to needs 2. Purchase Order Issuance • Executes RFQ process (if not already completed) or revalidates quotes • Negotiates with suppliers, • Selects supplier • Provides required documentation/justification to support awarding of the Purchase Order • Places PO in the system, and follow up for Order Acknowledgement 3. Expediting • Periodically expedites suppliers for latest promise dates • Follow up with late suppliers to determine new promise date • Provide updates on all orders on a weekly basis for the WIP meeting (Work In Progress) 4. Payment Processing • Reviews invoices received. If unacceptable, reject and advise supplier reasoning. If acceptable, approve and send to Accounting • Support incorrect invoices received by explaining necessary changes to supplier and expediting revised invoice 5. New Supplier Registration • Supports registration of new suppliers as needed by Operations; coordinates with supplier the required documents from the supplier • Seeks approval for new supplier registration before registering in the system • Do Risk Assessment when supplier proposes deviation in Purchase Standard Terms and Conditions 6. Reporting • Create reports as needed per SCM requirements, including Savings registration • Updated promise dates provided to Project team regularly • Prepares Purchasing Volume Report on monthly basis 7. Warranty handling • Coordinates with supplier on non-conformities and warranty issues 8. Supplier agreements • Create frame agreements and / or blanket orders with suppliers, and implement them. 9. Shipment purchasing and expediting: • Roll out RFQs for freight forwarding needs • Provides required documentation/justification to support awarding of the Purchase Order • Places PO in the system, and follow up for order acknowledgement 10. Strategic • Reviews strategic opportunities for Synergies between typical Siemens RME supply base, and PS DO Abu Dhabi service center needs
March 2015 to May 2016 Atlantic Gulf & Pacific Company of Manila, Inc.
Position Title (Level) : Buyer Specialization : Purchasing Industry : Construction Project Overview: Construction of Local Instrumentation Room (LIR) and Local Electrical Room (LER) for Ichthys Project of Darwin, Australia. The Ichthys LNG Project is ranked among the most significant oil and gas projects in the world. The Ichthys LNG Project is effectively three mega-projects rolled into one, involving some of the largest offshore facilities in the industry, a state-of-the-art onshore processing facility and an 890 km pipeline uniting them for an operational life of at least 40 years. Work Description : • Receives assigned Procurement Requisition (PR), for review of its accuracy and completeness for commodities assigned. • Researches sources for New and Special items. • Contacts supplier and requests for Quotations/Proposals. • Coordinates with the Engineering team for technical approval of the quotations. • Negotiates with suppliers to establish price, delivery, payment terms, scope of work, and change orders. • Compares and analyzes quotations as to price, quality, and delivery through a detailed bid tab
• Prepares Purchase Orders and issue to suppliers after all required approvals are sought.
• Accommodates purchasing visitors personally or by phone. Responds to supplier's inquiries concerning purchase orders and requisitions. • Expedites delivery of purchased materials based on the issued Purchase Orders.
• Directly communicates and coordinates with supplier regarding procurement problems and formulate countermeasures.
• Operates all general office equipment, computers and machine
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Feb 2014 to March 2014 Dresser-Rand Field Operations Middle East LLC
Position Title (Level) : Buyer Specialization : Purchasing Industry : Oil and Gas Work Description : Same as below
Sept 2011 - Apr 2013 Dresser-Rand Field Operations Middle East LLC Position Title : Buyer Specialization : Purchasing Industry : Oil and Gas Work Description : • Receives approved Material Requisition • Seeks maximum of three vendor quotations • Compares and analyzes quotations as to price, quality, and delivery through a detailed comparison sheet • Justifies the awarding the purchase to a certain supplier. • Approves purchases within the required approval limit. • Seek PO approval from SCM Manager for purchases beyond the authorized limit • Preparing the Purchase Order. • Forwarding approved PO to supplier. • Coordinate movement of all purchased materials from suppliers to the service center and address any supply/supplier issues. • Support the SCM Manager on operational projects as needed. • Support the SCM Manager on changes on SCM policies and procedures • Resolve receiving error issues. • Provide non-inventory purchasing support. • Update POs with current delivery information. • Expedite components as needed to keep production lines running. • Maintain supplier files by keeping them complete and up to date. • Follow established guidelines and procedures for field and branch purchases and establish preferred supplier list as required. • Review and verify past due PO reports and contact suppliers to address overdue POs. • Develop relationships with suppliers in order to resolve delivery and quality concerns. • Other duties when required: • Liaise outgoing shipment of equipment to vendors. • Prepare shipping documents. • Coordinate with shipping companies when delays and other issues arise.
June 2010 – Aug 2011 Dresser-Rand Field Operations Middle East LLC
Position Title (Level) : Accounts Assistant (1-4 Years Experienced Employee)
Specialization : Finance - General Accounting
Role : Basic Accounting/Bookkeeping
Industry : Oil and Gas
Work Description :
• Receives vendor invoices.
• Posting all invoices into MS Accounting System.
• Analyzes each and every item in the invoice.
• Identifies the cost code. Checks if the charges on the invoice are based on the order placed. • Coordinates with vendors if there are queries on the invoice received. • Prepares a cheque payment voucher. • Prepares cheque. • Seek necessary signatures for the approval of payment. • Contact vendors for cheque collection. • Electronic Bank Upload using Citi Bank online portal *Accounts Receivables • Receives instruction from Client Service Manager for the jobs that are to be invoiced.
• Follows Export compliance procedures before invoicing (Kewill Checking) • Prepares sales invoices based on the PO received. • Attached necessary documents (Purchase Order and Delivery note) on the invoice. • Seek the approval and verification of Finance Manager and Branch Manager. • Posting of Sales invoices into MS Accounting System. • Submit the invoices to the client. Handling of Petty cash (Issuance and Replenishment) • Prepares Petty Cash Summary Timesheets • Gathers technician’s timesheets at the end of the month. • Computes for salaries and overtime pay. • Computes for labor cost per job based on the timesheets. Employees’ Expenses • Audits each of the managers’ monthly expense claim in accordance to company policy. • Submits audited expense claim to Finance Manager and Branch manager for payment approval. • Preparing payment.
Other Duties • Prepares monthly bank reconciliation. • Doing monthly Intercompany AP reconciliation
2008 - May 2010 Dresser-Rand Company Position Title (Level) : (1-4 Years Experienced Employee) Specialization : Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant Role : Secretary/Team Assistant Industry : Oil and Gas Work Description : • Providing administrative assistance to the Customer Support Manager • Handling telephone calls, correspondence, • Coordinating all travel arrangements (liaise with travel agents to issue tickets and organise flights and all travel logistics including changes/cancellations/refunds) • Maintaining records • Maintaining and safekeeping of petty cash fund • Reporting of monthly office expense