March 2019 – September 2019 COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC Senior Process Specialist
Rocket Station [September 2018-March 2019]
(Renter’s Warehouse) [April 2018 - December 2018] ● Process Maintenance Request for property Repairs ● In bound and Out Bound call handling for follow-up and updating property information. ● Vendor Coordination / Scheduling ● Email Campaigns
Reiva [March 2018 - September 2018]
● Trained on Podio CRM ● Valuation of Comps with or without the MLS ● Skip Tracing ● Social Media sites such as Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ● Email Campaigns ● Training of Real Estate essentials for Investors. ● Proficient in handling objections for seller lead calls, determining between a warm or cold lead.
September 20, 2016 – August 21, 2017 [Cardinal Health International]
● Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests and feedbacks received from Doctors or Providers and hospital administration staff via the Hotline and e-mails. ● To maintain Contact Centre database accuracy through timely updates of calls records.
April 07, 2006-September 19, 2016 [EGS Global Solutions]
Team Leader Assistant ● Assist team lead in supervising agents on managing and adhering to account's directives, policies, and procedures. Monitor queue activities to ensure achievement of Service Level Metrics. ● Assist a team of call center agents in accomplishment of goals through positive constructive feedback, walking the floor to answer product specific questions.
Claims Adjustment and Escalation Agent
● Take in supervisor calls from level 1 agent. ● Identify customer’s claims that need further review or initiate adjustment for claims that needed payment. ● Attend to general inbound enquiries, requests and feedbacks received from Doctors or Providers and hospital administration staff via the Hotline and e-mails. ● To maintain Contact Centre database accuracy through timely updates of calls records. ● To provide assistance and guidance to junior and new recruits. ● Administer feedback from Providers and ensure proactive action is taken to enhance positive customer experience. ● Maintain positive customer relationship through providing prompt, polite and proactive service at all times. ● And responsible for customer education on process in reference to their claims payment and/or denial. ● Ensure enquiries are handled in accordance to the Contact Centre processes & procedures
● Updates and cascades current and month-to-date team statistics and metrics to member of the team and Team Lead/s. ● Ensure phone hours, schedule and break adherence are synchronize with one another for all team members. ● Enter exceptions for coaching or planned meetings and log outs on employee’s daily schedule when necessary.
● Real Estates principles ● REO Principles and Practices ● Proficient in computer Software Systems ● Phone and Email Handling ● Capable of working under time pressure ● Able to read, write and verbally communicate in English ● Experience with the following Real Estate skills: - CRM Systems: Podio, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho - Leads Sourcing (Real Estate Agent and For Sale by Owner) - Skip Tracing