A. 15 years working with Business Process Outsourcing Companies (BPO) as Operations Specialist.
The following are some of the tasks I undertake:
- Handles and process accounts, documents and invoices and escalate any issues to the counterparts.
- Process high Volume of accounts without sacrificing quality.
- Collaborate with colleagues and US counterparts with any process gaps.
- Access multiple systems and verify accuracy and completeness of data.
- Receive and respond to emails from counterparts and superiors.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Analyze and review accounts, documents and invoices to identify the correct course of action and to ensure that the correct procedures is properly applied.
- Take ownership of the accounts processed until completion.
- Provide assistance to colleagues with their workloads if required.
- Ensure compliance with the company code of conduct.
Operations Specialist Skills:
- Compliance with policies/procedures in customer service, operational procedures, transactions accuracy and customer engagement.
- Developed operational process improvements based on customer service requirements
- Played central role in processing accounts and invoices and completing extensive data entry of key information into company's computerized database.
- Ensure that accounts process are completed accurately by consistently utilizing applicable process/project guide and procedures.
- Skills with the use of MS Outlook and MS Word such as Word and Excel.
- Collaborative worker and team oriented.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and flexible schedule.
- Ability to follow complex methods and procedures and adapt to changing process/procedures and systems.
- Decision making skills. Ability to resolve issues on accounts and invoices and/or reach out to superiors for any unclear procedures.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
B. Virtual Assistant Skills:
Freelancing skills: Business Branding Setup and General Virtual Assistance Tasks such as Data entry, Document processing, Internet research, Email management, Calendar management and Forms/File Management
Social Media Skills: Social Media Accounts Creation and Optimization (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), Social Media Content Planning and Creation, Scheduling and Posting Social Media Content, Organic Social Media Marketing and Simple Website Creation, Optimization and Management and Online Writing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Skills: SEO basics and setup, On Page and Off Page Optimization.
Lead Generation, Basic Facebook Ads, and Basic Email Marketing.
Your satisfaction is my business. I have a big heart for success, a positive person, hardworking, systematic, flexible and willing to take challenges and excited to learn new things. I also believe that working with integrity and honesty is not just the best policy but is the only policy for success.
Please feel free to message me anytime to talk about work and how I can be of help to you.
Thank you and God Bless!