Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore Service Attendant – Service Bar Gaming Floor (August 2018-July 2020)
• Provide excellent qualitative services to guests and customers. • Anticipate, acknowledge and respond promptly to guests requests at all times • Handle food and beverage orders and serving customers • Display and promote a positive attitude and accommodating approach in a friendly manner • Participate and contribute in all designated training sessions • Perform work and side duties in accordance with departmental procedures • Assist other bartenders and service attendants whenever possible • Maintain the upkeep of premises neat and clean. • Interact with management and co-workers in ensuring best services to customers and guests.
Shangri-la Hotel, Singapore Hostess/ Server - Japanese Fine Dining Restaurant (May 2017 – August 2018)
• Attend to customers upon entrance to the restaurant • Present menus, serving and helping customers select food/beverages • Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for menu selections • Identify patrons' special dietary needs and special requests. • Obtains revenues thru guest total charges; issue bill; accept payments. • Bid farewell and invite to visit again Solaire Resorts and Casino, 1 Asean Boulevard Entertainment City, Parañaque City, Philippines Security Ambassador- Security Department (August 2016 – March 2017)
• Adhere to all security and company policies, work rules and procedures at all times. • Ensure that all written work, logs and general administration work is neat, concise and accurate at all times. • Assist in the daily operation as required by Security Shift managers and supervisors. • Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters pertaining to equipment, procedures and information. • Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
Solaire Resorts and Casino, 1 Asean Boulevard Entertainment City, Parañaque City, Philippines Receptionist - Japanese Fine Dining Restaurant (January 2013 – July 2016)
• Manage arrival and escorts guest to their tables/Provide chair assistance • Present menus and ensure the quantity is sufficient to cater to the number of guests • Answer telephone calls promptly & took messages • Assists guest inquires • Handle restaurant reservations • Bid farewell and invite to visit again • Perform functional administration like: • Make Menu Layouts • Track Office supplies • Collates Staff information/files • Casino and Hotel promotions and updates
NMS Incorporated, Davao City Philippines Sales Agent – (September 2012- December 2012)
• Assists client who applies credit cards and banking accounts. • Attends to queries on banking related transactions. • Assists clients having transactions with the bank.